Gift Idea #1
DVD player and Netflix subscription.
I think once he figures out Netflix he would love how they just deliver to the house.
A forum devoted to Virginia Jenny Tinkle Julian and her 70th birthday. Please REFRESH/RELOAD each time you visit. Experience with some browsers is that the old (cached) version is automatically pulled up. Refreshing will ensure the most recent posts are viewed.
3 Comments:
At 10:16 AM,
martiniluvr said…
well i like your movie idea.
i spoke with louis about taking off tuesday from school. he's going to chat with his auto tech instructor. i'll keep you posted.
At 7:05 PM,
Atomic Kid said…
I was thinking I'd be willing to kick in $100 for a gift. Certainly his tastes are not extravagant.
As far as my DVD/Netflix idea would cost, probably less than $100 for the player. I think Netflix runs $5.95 a month. So a year would be $72. That could be paid monthly, managed by one of us.
So we could go for more on that if we want. Tivo. He could Tivo all his cowboy movies he misses when he's working. Haha. I don't know how complicated Tivo is. But I think he can get used to operating a DVD player.
At 11:28 PM,
Atomic Kid said…
Hmm. DVD player is probably only around $50. I wonder if he could use a different tv for the bedroom.
Post a Comment
<< Home