The Lady Turns 70

A forum devoted to Virginia Jenny Tinkle Julian and her 70th birthday. Please REFRESH/RELOAD each time you visit. Experience with some browsers is that the old (cached) version is automatically pulled up. Refreshing will ensure the most recent posts are viewed.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

"Money" Tree Ideas

I thought I'd start a list of what we have planned for the 70 envelopes so far and who is in charge of getting it, if known:

1. DVD player (Jack or Su-ie)
2. Movie rental gift card(s)
3. Wallet size photos of Maddie (Leanna)
4. New wallet (Leanna)
5. Cash for Natchez's boarding (Leanna)
6. Cracker Barrel gift certificate(s)
7. Dress shirt (Kim)
8. Road atlas (Kim)
9. Plane ticket for Grandpa to California from Maddie (Leanna)
10. $70 cash (Leanna)

2 Comments:

  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger Atomic Kid said…

    Hey

    Sorry I haven't commented on this.

    Great ideas!

    I can make sure the movie rental and restaurant gift cards.

    Uh. So do we need to come up with 60 more? I thought some of the cash money and gift cards would be divided among some/many of the envelopes, with a few containing bigger ticket items.

    Please advise.

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger martiniluvr said…

    mom called me the other night. she had to stop dad from ordering a CD from the TV. i guess he wants the Alan Jackson CD "Precious Memories" or something like that. It's got old time Hymns. so i will look into finding and getting that.

    i've also told mom to keep me posted on anything else he might want.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home