Responding to Leanna's comment on the previous post
Things Mom has expressed recently:
1. I think she'd enjoy being able to do a few more things to spruce up the house without tapping the home equity line of credit. If she wound up with a some substantial gift cards to Lowe's or Home Depot, she'd like that. That would also do our part in stimulating this otherwise sluggish sector of the economy (god, what a nerdy thing to say).
2. Along the lines of home improvement, I would think the added security of glass block windows for the 4 basement windows would be a plus.
3. Mom's dream trip is a trip to Switzerland. I don't know why Switzerland so much but I think she would just find it enchanting. However, I don't think Dad would gain much pleasure from a trip to Switzerland. So how would she go? Find some group of seniors and sign her up to go along?
Those are some of my thoughts.
J
1. I think she'd enjoy being able to do a few more things to spruce up the house without tapping the home equity line of credit. If she wound up with a some substantial gift cards to Lowe's or Home Depot, she'd like that. That would also do our part in stimulating this otherwise sluggish sector of the economy (god, what a nerdy thing to say).
2. Along the lines of home improvement, I would think the added security of glass block windows for the 4 basement windows would be a plus.
3. Mom's dream trip is a trip to Switzerland. I don't know why Switzerland so much but I think she would just find it enchanting. However, I don't think Dad would gain much pleasure from a trip to Switzerland. So how would she go? Find some group of seniors and sign her up to go along?
Those are some of my thoughts.
J

1 Comments:
At 6:50 AM,
Anonymous said…
tramadol 50 mg buy tramadol online with cod - tramadol ultram for dogs
Post a Comment
<< Home